[U-Boot-Users] Job Position Bank Courrier! 1-2 Hours a Day Only!

job at seek.com.au job at seek.com.au
Fri Jan 18 00:46:49 CET 2008

Greetings!
This is very Rare Job opportunity Offer! Please read.
Do You want to make 900-1000 AUD a week, doing 10% comission? Very easy and fun way to make money, few main facts:
1. 900-1000 AUD a week!
2. 18+ y/o ONLY, you have to be able to check your e-mail 3-4 times a day
3. 1-2 hours of free time Monday-Thursday, preferably in the morning.
4. Daily Pay Out!

Successful company, located in UK, representing Sony Products, Hitachi computer hardware has an opportunity for you. Currently seeking for Australian residents. Very great opportunity and very easy to work with. For more info please contact: earn4you5 at gmail.com

ATTENTION : This letter not spam, and the real offer for all comers to work and requiring in work. If to you there has come our letter to the wrong address remove the letter and we promise you that the letter to you will not come any more.