[U-Boot-Users] latest (1.3.1) doesn't compile: files missing

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jan 20 10:42:05 CET 2008

I think I should be a bit more explicit:

In message <20080120010721.EA1B424764 at gemini.denx.de> I wrote:

> > stddef.h is included by a few different things, but can be a blank
> > file.

U-Boot already has a stddef.h (include/linux/stddef.h) which gets used
for all U-Boot related compiles.

> > stdarg.h is included by a couple of things, and can be a trivial
> > implementation (attached).

stdarg.h is a compiler provided file and thus has to be  provided  by
your toolchain.

As mentioned before, I don't think that any changes to U-Boot code are
necessary.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Too much of anything, even love, isn't necessarily a good thing.
	-- Kirk, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6