[U-Boot-Users] How to patch u-boot?

Tiju tj_jac at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 21 05:33:40 CET 2008

the
>assumption
that
the
patches
are
agains
1.1.6?

Because in http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Uboot, the bootloader source code section says..."The current bootloader patches can be found at http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/u-boot/patches/. Untar the sources, apply the patch, run "make gta01bv3_config"
(or gta01bv2_config, or whatever hardware revision you have), run
"make". You will get a resulting "u-boot.bin" image, which you can
directly flash (either using existing bootloader or sjf2410-linux) into NAND.
"

So, I do not know which version to apply the patches to. How do I get the current git head of u-boot or the source code of the current bootloader for which the patches has to be applied.

Thanks
Tiju Jacob

      Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php