[U-Boot-Users] Support for SRAM in u-boot

Cacre Marco, IT m.cacre at olivetti.com
Tue Jan 22 16:25:28 CET 2008

Thank you for the replay.

I know that u-boot provides commands to access memory but I have seen that in some cases it also properly set-up board specific HW resources included flash, SDRAM etc (I think but not really sure because i'm a newbe on this subject, that some of these initialization could be provided by updating the u-boot with the proper patches).
Our problem is that neither the fist atmel bootstrap code (AT91Bootstrap) nor the atmel (AT91SAM9261 board) u-boot patch provide initialization for that kind of SRAM.

Marco Cacre
Olivetti S.p.a