[U-Boot-Users] u-boot for Microblaze build problem

Bruce Christensen lbchriste at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 03:01:00 CET 2008

I am having trouble compiling a build for u-boot 1.1.6.  I have a microblaze processor.  I know that I am just missing a step but I am new to using u-boot and need some help.
I have done a "make suzaku_config"
When I compile the code I get the error "#error Unknown CPU type".
What parameter do I use to configure for a microblaze?

Here are some other questions that I have.

Where do I get the latest version of U-Boot for microblaze?

Where do I get the latest version of mb-gcc (Microblaze gcc compiler)?

Where is the best documentation to help me get U-Boot up and running on my board?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Bruce Christensen