[U-Boot-Users] Edit U-Boot Env with fw_printenv & fw_saveenv

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jan 25 16:02:00 CET 2008

In message <87hch2fdh5.fsf at denx.de> Markus wrote:

> You have to use top of tree U-Boot as a compile fix was just merged
> recently. Also make sure to read tools/env/README.

And of course you should read the manual and especially the FAQ.
Please do that *before* posting.

See
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/HowCanIAccessUBootEnvironmentVariablesInLinux

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I was playing poker the other night... with Tarot cards. I got a full
house and 4 people died.                              - Steven Wright