[U-Boot-Users] Edit U-Boot Env with fw_printenv & fw_saveenv

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 26 00:56:44 CET 2008

In message <15090115.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> Well, this was the first I've tried but it didn't work maybe you could
> explain me the instruction step by step so I can check out where I've made a
> mistake.

"didn't work" is such a vague description that  help  is  impossible.
Please see http://www.catb.org/%7eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html

And read the FAQ; the description there is pretty good, me thinks. If
you don't understand it, please explain which specific part you don't
understand, so we can improve it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Brontosaurus Principle: Organizations  can  grow  faster  than  their
brains  can manage them in relation to their environment and to their
own physiology: when this occurs, they are an endangered species.
                                                - Thomas K. Connellan