[U-Boot-Users] ARM[] voiceblue update

Peter Pearse peter.pearse at arm.com
Mon Jan 28 10:08:00 CET 2008

Wolfgang

	My plan is to reduce my backlog by making the outstanding ARM
patches available from

git://linux-arm.org/u-boot-armdev.git.

Once they have been tested I will save them up until the next U-Boot merge
window when I will

merge them one at a time into

git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-arm.git

and request a pull....

You're welcome to pull these, untested, patches into the master branch, but
I would rather you wait until

I have run MAKEALL on them, at least.

I will prioritize Ladislav & Harald's patches and mail you once I have run
MAKEALL on them.

Are there any others I should fast-track?

Regards

Peter