[U-Boot-Users] [rfc] new spiflash subsystem

Haavard Skinnemoen hskinnemoen at atmel.com
Tue Jan 29 22:06:00 CET 2008

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:13:32 -0500
Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:

> > So let's just make "please use the include/spi.h API for low-level SPI
> > access" be one of the comments on your RFC :-)
>
> do you  have a git tree for this so i can pull it down and test it for
> Blackfin ?  i can see about posting an updated implementation then ...

No, it's really just the patch I mentioned, and a follow-up patch with
a hardware spi driver that implements the new API. include/spi.h exists
today, I just did a couple of tweaks to make it more useful with
hardware SPI controllers.

The patch needs to be rebased and possibly updated to fix up more
boards and drivers. I'm hoping to get it done this week, but I won't
promise anything.

Haavard