[U-Boot-Users] NFS Timeout with large files.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 31 00:39:45 CET 2008

Dear Hiroshi Ito,

in message <20080130.163217.126574443.ito at mlb.co.jp> you wrote:

> U-boot NFS command do not retry to send a command again.
> so, when the packet is lost, It will cause timeout.
>
> with this patch, it should fix.
> but this is very old code. so, I don't know, it can applys to current one.

We'll make it fit, if necessary. Could you please re-post this as a
proper patch (see http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/Patches); please
especially make sure to include your signed-off-by line.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Remember, an int is not always 16 bits. I'm  not  sure,  but  if  the
80386  is one step closer to Intel's slugfest with the CPU curve that
is aymptotically approaching a real machine, perhaps an int has  been
implemented as 32 bits by some Unix vendors...?       - Derek Terveer