[U-Boot-Users] TSEC/PHY @ MPC834x stopped working

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Wed Jul 2 16:03:41 CEST 2008

Ben,

after pulling u-boot today ethernet stopped working on my MPC8343 based
board (mvBL-M7).
I'm using a Vitesse VSC8601 RGMII phy on TSEC0-1.

I know there's some rewriting/clean-up going on ...

What do I have to do to get it working again ?
Any new defines introduced lately ?

Obviously the MII interface stopped working, i.e. all reads give 0xFF.
Switching back to older U-boot (3-4 weeks ago) works fine.

Any help is welcome.

regards,
Andre

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstraße 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler  - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 271090
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner