[U-Boot-Users] Whozat, the People Search Engine. Your account has been activated.

team at whozat.com team at whozat.com
Fri Jul 4 04:16:13 CEST 2008

Dear New User,

Thank you very much for joining Whozat, The People Search Engine, as a beta user.  Your Whozat account is now active.

You can now go to www.whozat.com and start searching!

Help Us! If you love Whozat, and we know that you will, tell your friends about the new power at your fingertips. We also welcome your feedback to help us improve Whozat. During our product beta period, this is even more important: you have the chance to really shape the future.

If you find any bugs, please let us know by e-mailing tellus at whozat.com.

Whozat away, and welcome to Whozat!