[U-Boot-Users] How to + USB-Uboot

Shivdas Gujare shivdas.gujare at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 13:38:01 CEST 2008

Hi All,
I want to develop USB-Uboot in Linux for an OTG Controller. But I am not
sure from where to start..
Please, help for getting started..
how to test any existing platform with USB-Uboot, please suggest platform
and any link to test?

Please, point to any good document which explains basic concepts of
USB-Uboot.

In what situation USB should work in Host mode for U-boot.?
In what situation USB should work in Device mode for U-boot.?

Is there any specific framework for USB-Uboot if I want to develop for new
controller?

Lot thanks for any Help.

Thanks and Regards,
Shivdas Gujare