[U-Boot-Users] [RFC][FSL DDR 0/8] Freescale DDR rewrite

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 6 00:32:03 CEST 2008

Dear Kumar,

in message <1213041322-5456-1-git-send-email-galak at kernel.crashing.org> you wrote:
> This is a series of patches that are a work-in-progress towards a new
> DDR initialization for the Freescale 8{3,5,6}xxx devices that have a
> common DDR controller.

Just to avoid misunderstandings: I understand these patches as RFC
only (as the subject says), i. e. this is not an attempt yet to get
this included in the upcoming release. Please confirm.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
miracle:  an  extremely  outstanding  or  unusual  event,  thing,  or
accomplishment.                                - Webster's Dictionary