[U-Boot-Users] Tftp command !!

Amit Kumar Amit_Kumar91 at infosys.com
Thu Jul 10 14:16:40 CEST 2008

Dear Wolfgang,

Kindly read disclaimer properly or show to your lawyer.

"This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s)."

You are not understanding the disclaimer at all. I am highly surprised. If your lawyer says that you are correct then as mentioned by you earlier you can report to management of my company.

You are preventing people like us from sharing information on this esteemed mailing list for which I think you are the moderator.

Regards,
Amit