[U-Boot-Users] Support for the ML507 Xilinx Board

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at uam.es
Thu Jul 10 19:53:20 CEST 2008

Hi List:

<Sorry for the multiple submitions, but I think that this will safe
a lot of time for our main developers. BTW: This is the first time
I use git>

This is my first contribution to u-boot. I have ported u-boot to the
ML507 Board by Xilinx.
http://www.xilinx.com/products/devkits/HW-V5-ML507-UNI-G.htm

This boards includes an FPGA Virtex 5 FX with an embedded PowerPC 440.

The port supports:
   -Virtex 5 ppc440x5
   -XIlinx Interrupt Controller
   -Xilinx I2C Controller (Interrupted mode)
   -Xilinx Uart Lite (simple port)
   -Xilinx LL_TEMA (Interrupted and SGDMA)
   -Save environment on board eeprom
   -DTT support for the ADT sensor on board (new hwmon driver)
   -Dummy I2C driver (for testing purposes)

This patch works against the last commit to the p4xx branch.

I am a researcher of the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, and this work
has been supported by Q-Technology ( http://qtec.com ) under a
Research Agreement.

Any comment will be very welcomed.