[U-Boot-Users] Regarding non-contiguous support for MMC in u-boot1.3.1

Naveen Kumar GADDIPATI naveen.gaddipati at st.com
Mon Jul 14 11:25:32 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm working for non-contiguous clusters support for MMC in u-boot 1.3.1 source code for flashing the linux images.
We have a u-boot,which is working for contiguous clusters in MMC.

Anybody could clarify the following my doubts in u-boot
1)Is FAT16 support is present in this u-boot?
2)If yes,how to register the MMC device to support for FAT?
3)How we could read the FAT information for getting the next cluster?

Regards,
Naveen