[U-Boot-Users] NAND flash Unsorted Block Images

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 18 12:16:25 CEST 2008

In message <5a1973010807180215n3d0a153co19988421700511bb at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > We would be interested in finding out if anyone else is involved in porting
> > UBI across from Linux, so as to avoid duplication of effort.
> We have already started our design for UBI in U-Boot. We can always
> co-operate for an
> effort.

Please don'r re-invent th wheel - ask on the MTD mailing list.  There
once  was  an  announcement  about  a  UBI implementation done (i. e.
completed) by IBM. They just never submitted their code  here.  Maybe
they will if somebody expolicitely asks for it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The years of peak mental activity are undoubtedly between the ages of
four and eighteen. At four we know all the questions, at eighteen all
the answers.