[U-Boot-Users] nand_oobinfo for 1Gbyte nand flash with oobsize=512

Stuart Wood stuart.wood at labxtechnologies.com
Sun Jul 20 05:32:45 CEST 2008

Claudio,

OK, Micron does not like to share there data sheets, so I can't look
up the part. You will need to describe the part then.

SLC or MLC? (presumably MLC)
Page Size?
Block Size?
OOB per Page?

With that information people should be able to help you. I, myself,
have never used the MLC NAND Flash so I don't know if it differers
from the SLC types. I do now that both Large and Small page SLC Flash
is well supported.

Stuart

--
Stuart Wood