[U-Boot-Users] [Patch 1/3] U-Boot-V2:Board:OMAP common board.h

Nishanth Menon menon.nishanth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:32:17 CEST 2008

Sascha,
Sascha Hauer said the following on 07/22/2008 02:21 AM:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 07:15:31PM -0500, Khandenahally, Raghavendra wrote:
>

> I would prefer another patch. I didn't watch out when board/omap was
> introduced. In fact, omap is not a board and it's gonna be a mess when

I beg to differ on this, we have so many development platforms on
various versions of OMAP all sharing so much board characteristics that
it makes more sense to put all omap boards together in the same
directory. This is to recover from the mess we have had on other
versions where duplication of code was forced due to splitting files
accross. Nothing OMAP specific is put there. it is pure board only
information over here.
Regards,
Nishanth Menon