[U-Boot-Users] AT91SAM9261-EK USB storage not working...

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Sat Jul 26 00:22:30 CEST 2008

Hello Stelian,

Thank you for adding support for the Atmel AT91SAM9261-EK to U-boot.

But I have a question here:
Does USB-storage devices work in U-boot at your place? (e.g. 1GB USB
memory stick)
I use U-boot 1.3.4-rc1

I first ran into this problem on our custom board from which I derived
the BSP from your patchset, but I noticed that it does not seem to
work either on the AT91SAM9261-EK kit.
So, I am curious if I broke something, or if something else
fundamental is wrong here...

When I do a usb scan, It recognises 2 devices, but when it starts
looking for usb-storage devices, it takes a while, and finally it ends
up with this error:
Device NOT ready
    Request Sense returned 0 0 0

Kind Regards,