[U-Boot-Users] [yes, i tried rtfming docs]u-boot on x86, how to?

Geraldo Netto geraldonetto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 20:31:04 CEST 2008

Hi Albert,
Thank you very much for your support/help :)
i actually didn't want be harsh  with my words :(
i'm pretty newbie, *really*
and what i did is:

sudo tar xjvf u-boot-1.3.3.tar.bz2 -C /usr/src

then i tried:

make distclean canyonlands_config all
(as i read at http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/UBootConfiguration )

and i got:

mbdev-deb:/usr/src/u-boot-1.3.3# make distclean canyonlands_config all
Configuring for canyonlands board...
System not configured - see README
make: ** [all] Erro 1

also, as you all can easely see, i was not able to 'configure' the system
i tried many other things in a 'adhoc' way and i still not able to
handle this :(

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Geraldo
São Paulo, Brasil, -3gmt