[U-Boot-Users] USB Uboot on OSK5912

Hunter, Jon jon-hunter at ti.com
Mon Jul 28 17:04:23 CEST 2008

>> I tested the patches today, and looks like problem remained same, but I
>> am able to get it compiled without any errors.
>> I am able to detect OSK5912 as "low speed USB device using uhci_hcd". I
>> think it should get detected as full speed device.
>> but problem of getting every typed character twice remained same, and
>> also all things are not stable enough.
>>
>> Is everything works fine at your place?

Yes, I am also still seeing some issues. From my testing, stdin over usbtty seems to work fine, but as soon as I re-direct stdout to usbtty all hell breaks loose. Originally, when directing stdout over usbtty I did not see anything, but after I enabled some debugging statements in the usb driver, I then started to see messages printed twice.

I recall that this did work with release 1.1.6, so it could be interesting to go back to 1.1.6 and see if it does work.

Cheers
Jon