[U-Boot-Users] Need Help. Bootup stalls at "Uncompressing Image"

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 30 16:18:03 CEST 2008

In message <7773DF3D5AD05647B155E7F56554B45CD0A4E8 at srvhouexc13.nov.com> you wrote:

> I am relatively new to uboot.
>
> When I boot my system up after loading all the necessary files, it
> stalls at uncompressing image and doesn't go any further. What is
> causing this and how can I fix it?

Start by reading http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html first,
and then read the FAQ.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Of all possible committee reactions to any  given  agenda  item,  the
reaction  that will occur is the one which will liberate the greatest
amount of hot air.                                -- Thomas L. Martin