[U-Boot-Users] Power.org open-firmware/device trees ePAPR reference

David Hawkins dwh at ovro.caltech.edu
Thu Jul 31 21:01:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just received an email from Power.org referencing this document:

http://www.power.org/resources/downloads/Power_ePAPR_APPROVED_v1.0.pdf

  "The ePAPR is loosely related to the IEEE 1275 Open Firmware
   standard—IEEE Standard for Boot (Initialization Configuration)
   Firmware: Core Requirements and Practices."

It looks to have a nice description of device trees.

I see lots of familiar U-Boot developer names in the acknowledgments,
so I imagine U-Boot is probably compliant with this specification
already.

Looks like a useful document to reference somewhere on the Denx
documentation area.

Cheers,
Dave