[U-Boot-Users] U-boot and ethernet on a Lubbock board

Victor pfc at presstour-bcn.com
Sun Jun 1 23:49:53 CEST 2008

I've been working last months on a lubbock board and u-boot as a bootloader
to run Linux. I always loaded my kernel via serial port, because I never got
u-boot to activate my ethernet (I never got the link led on, only after
booting Linux).

I recently read the FAQ again and found about using valid MAC addresses:

* Should I recompile my u-boot with the new local-admin MAC address or just
I need to write the new config on the board?

Thanks.