[U-Boot-Users] [patch 1/1] try to fix problem on the trizeps board DM9000 error: status check fail: 0x6d

Ben Warren biggerbadderben at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:06:41 CEST 2008

Remy Bohmer wrote:
> Hello Ben,
>

>> I can't get this to apply.  Please re-base after applying your 6-patch
>> set and the one that changes the order of rx status processing (or
>> against the current net tree would be even better).
>>

> I just pulled the net repo and I see the problem:
> You forgot to apply patch number 5 of my series of 6...
> The one that modifies the eth_rx routine. (The patch of which it was
> all about ;-))

Chalk it up to git ineptitude on my part.  If you look here:

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-net.git;a=summary

You'll see that Patch #5 is in the changelog, but if you look at the
commitdiff you'll see that I really just added a new file called
".dotest/patch" when I fixed the whitespace issue manually.  D'oh!

I'll try to fix things up tonight.

regards,
Ben