[U-Boot-Users] LL_TEMAC on Avnet MiniModule-FX12

llandre r&d2 at dave-tech.it
Fri Jun 6 09:22:43 CEST 2008

> What repository are you working from?
U-Boot 1.3.1 cloned last February.

> What ML403 patch are you referencing?
http://www.dave.eu/download/misc/mmfx12/ml403.patch
This derives directly from this old patch that has been around since 2005:
http://www.dave.eu/download/misc/mmfx12/4-ml403.2005-10-01.patch
This patch has been applied by my colleague. Then I put my hands on
repository and started working on MiniModule port.

> I'm working on a ML403 board at the moment and would be willing to help
> debug / share fixes for u-boot.
Thanks for your availability.

> I have just started looking at a u-boot port but have been working lots
> with the 2.6 kernel (using the ACE support).
We did the same. First we worked on the ML403, then we ported our
project to MiniModule that will be the base for the final application.

--
llandre

DAVE Electronics System House - R&D Department
web:   http://www.dave.eu
email: r&d2 at dave-tech.it