[U-Boot-Users] build failure in tools - missing CFG_ENV_SIZE ?

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Fri Jun 6 13:36:41 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Denk schrieb:
> In message <4848ECB5.7020703 at matrix-vision.de> you wrote:
>
>> thanks for your verification. Trying to do it your way gives :
>>
>> nova u-boot-clean # CROSS_COMPILE=ppc_6xx- sh MAKEALL TQM5200 MPC8349ITX
>> Configuring for TQM5200 board...
>> In file included from environment.c:30:
>> /home/u-boot-clean/include/environment.h:107: error: 'CFG_ENV_SIZE'
>> undeclared here (not in a function)
>>

> So what exactly is the difference between your source tree and
> toolchain and mine?

I'm running ELDK 4.1 and latest u-boot from git.
>> Unfortunately I'm not a Makefile expert ... do you have any ideas ?
>>

> I don't see why or which changes would be necessary as  it's  working
> fine here...

How am I supposed to know if you do not ? :-(
I'll stick to the local change of the #include statement.
> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

cheers,
Andre

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstraße 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler  - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 271090
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner