[U-Boot-Users] How to debug u-boot

Brian S. Park brian.park at corelis.com
Fri Jun 6 18:26:33 CEST 2008

Hi every one.
I need help with debugging u-boot. If I comple u-Boot without -Os
optimization, I get bunch of errors about missing functions. They are
inline functions (in_be32, out_be32, out_8, etc) and I'm not sure how
to make sure they are included when building the code without optimization.

I'm using ELDK4.1 for windows and u-Boot-1.3.3

Any help or pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

Brian S. Park  brian.park at corelis.com  (562) 926-6727 x132
Everything we do helps our customers get to market
FASTER with HIGHER quality and LOWER cost