[U-Boot-Users] Help me!

sclgirl11 sclgirl11 at 163.com
Wed Jun 11 12:54:23 CEST 2008

 Dear Sir/Miss,
  When I migrate u-boot-1.1.2 to S3C44B0X, the board and terminal can not display any information of u-boot-1.1.2, whether or not my serial port have problem? Because I study u-boot just now, I do not know how to study it and solve the problems that when I migrate it to S3C44B0X board, please you help me, thank you very much!
  If you have a u-boot which have been migrated to S3C44B0X successfully, please give me a .bin file and the source file of migrating u-boot to S3C44B0X board, and the reference book of u-boot.

                                                                 Yours sincerely,
                                                                       Sun Ling