[U-Boot-Users] Re : Avnet fx12 mini module

Simon Frey frey_simon at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 11 16:01:38 CEST 2008

I forget to put some infos !

Hi all,

I'm trying to port uboot and linux on a Avnet fx12 mm. Thanks to Llandre for his mmfx12
 patch. And i also used the ll_temac driver. So uboot is running with network.

I built linux using the xilinx kernel (git://git.xilinx.com/linux-2.6-xlnx.git). I can start it using XMD but not with uboot.

So my question, Did someone already the same job ? I'm a newbie, so every tip is welcome

The main aim of the system is to achieve a fast Ethernet connection > 15 MB/s

Architecture on the virtex 4 FX and mapping

ppc405
DDR_SDRAM      0x00000000 0x03ffffff
FLASH_2Mx16     0xffc00000  0xffffffff
xps_intc_0   interrupt controller