[U-Boot-Users] Please pull mpc83xx.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 11 21:34:28 CEST 2008

Dear Kim,

in message <20080610134535.c34cd5a7.kim.phillips at freescale.com> you wrote:

> please pull support for the MVBLM7 board and some local bus define
> refactoring:
>
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-mpc83xx.git

Note that I had to fix some merge conflicts in
include/asm-ppc/fsl_lbc.h

Please check if I did this correctly.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de

"What happened to the crewman?"     "The M-5 computer  needed  a  new
power source, the crewman merely got in the way."
	-- Kirk and Dr. Richard Daystrom, "The Ultimate Computer",
	   stardate 4731.3.