[U-Boot-Users] new to U-Boot, how do I get started for Atmel at91sam9261ek

Vyas Ashish Vyas.Ashish at lntinfotech.com
Fri Jun 13 10:59:59 CEST 2008

Hi Group,

I have a at91sam9261ek evaluation Kit from Atmel and I want to bring up
the UBoot on that. When I got the board, I also got UBoot binary which can
be flashed and verified. However, I did not get the source code. The code
has to be purchased seperately, which I do not want to do. I want to take
up the UBoot porting on this board as a task.

Any quick pointer to start with? Do we have some other similar board
already supported by UBoot code that I can "clone" to make things faster?

Best regards,
Ashish Vyas
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.