[U-Boot-Users] Hi All

harshadnimje harshadnimje at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Jun 16 08:23:12 CEST 2008

Hi All;

I want to write U-boot for Hitachi SH4 HD6417751 board.
The board contais following peripherals.
1.Real time clock
2.Timer Unit
3.Bus state controller
4.DMA cotroller
5.Serial communication interface
6.I/O Ports
7.Interrupt controller
8.PCI conroller.

For which peripherals I need to write the driver as far as U-boot is
concerned?
In generic U-Boot1.3.2 directory structure where do I need to make the
change?
At what places the config files and make files will have undergo
changes?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Thanks & Regards
Harshad D. Nimje
mail: harshadnimje at tataelxsi.co.in

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.