[U-Boot-Users] Value of CFG_PCI_MEMBASE

Sachin Rane, Alphion Communications srane at alphion.com
Mon Jun 16 17:48:34 CEST 2008

Hi Stefan,

I don't have much knowledge about how u-boot being implemented.

>Why is this? Which "Board Memory Map" are you referring to?

I am referring to 'Peripheral Registers' table given in 'PPC440GX®
Evaluation Board User’s Manual'.
I found the 32 bit value passed to the 'telbentry' macro is matching
with the values given in the '32 Bit Address' column of the table except
for 'PCI Memory - cached'.
And this mismatch confused me.

 From your last reply I understood that it is the developer who got the
freedom to decide the 32-bit value.