[U-Boot-Users] Coldfire 547x, Linux and big memory.

Liew Tsi Chung Tsi-chung.Liew at freescale.com
Tue Jun 17 18:35:41 CEST 2008

Luigi,

I believe the kernel you retrieve from Freescale side is based on dBug
bootloader and is not u-boot compatible; thus, will cause error when
trying to bring up kernel from u-boot. An engineer is working on the new
update release for 547x_8x soon. Once the kernel is updated, I believe
no update is needed to be done in u-boot side.

Regards,
TsiChung