[U-Boot-Users] Coldfire 5272C3 Ethernet Support?

Liew Tsi Chung Tsi-chung.Liew at freescale.com
Tue Jun 17 19:22:56 CEST 2008

Andrew,

    Thanks for pointing out the problem. The Ethernet unable to transmit
and causes "TX timeout" is due to timer function (udelay) is not working
properly and used an incorrect timer memory mapped. Please append
defined(CONFIG_M5272) after CONFIG_M5253 in
<u-boot>/include/asm-m68k/timer.h. I will provide the patch sometimes
next week.

Regards,
TsiChung