[U-Boot-Users] (no subject)

Andrejs Cainikovs AndrejsC at GlobalAutomationSystems.com
Wed Jun 18 15:43:50 CEST 2008

Please, someone, block this spammer.

Translation: Chinese ? English

Members chiefs: you!
Cheng Chu: you, in 2008; mice not have the joy! Not the harvest mouse!
Rats not money!
Rat endless happiness! The mice not happy life! To: your family fun!
Happiness and good health!
My company can provide long-term: export declarations, to write off
alone, and so on a series of formalities; Agent: exports
Customs declaration, commodity inspection, inside and outside the
transport ...... etc. can also charge d'affaires: permit exports to the
EU, the EU certificate;
And there (Guangzhou International Trade Fair) booth may be transferred;
prices special offers; Interested parties invited to e-mail
Or call contact. Thank you for your cooperation!

Kind regards,
Andrejs Cainikovs.