[U-Boot-Users] [Patch] U-Boot-v2: general replace __KERNEL__ with __UBOOT__

Menon, Nishanth x0nishan at ti.com
Thu Jun 19 15:05:59 CEST 2008

Jon,

Message taken -> it I manage to get outlook to behave sane.
http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/Patches
I get patches to not linewrap I loose out on mail contents being over 70!
But yeah I will manually correct them (added to my checklist).

> That should be line-length-limited to about 70 characters.
> The question should appear below the "---" line too.
Not a bad thing to add to the wiki. Newbies like me get guided. Thanks :)

> And I'd suggest that, if we go this route as a whole, then
> then the include directory should be renamed as well.
That is just a start. I think we need to go all the way, replace occurances of
kernel with u_boot and KERNEL usage.

Regards,
Nishanth Menon