[U-Boot-Users] broken changes @ MPC83xx

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Mon Jun 23 12:23:57 CEST 2008

Kim,

after being back from holiday and pulling the lates u-boot today
(v1.3.3) my MPC8343 based board (mvBL-M7) doesn't work any longer.
Not a single character is put out on serial - yet build is not
complaining about anything and System.map looks quite normal.

Any ideas what commit can cause this ?

Am I missing any #defines introduced lately ?

regards,
Andre

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstraße 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler  - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 271090
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner