[U-Boot-Users] TQM823L flash recognition problem

Thomas Maenner tmaenner at aehr.com
Sat Jun 28 00:08:04 CEST 2008

Hi Everybody,

trying to use the u-boot V1.3.3 on a TQ Module:
TQM823L-AF Rev.311

which had u-boot v1.1.4 running without a problem, I now get this on two
modules:
--------------------
U-Boot 1.3.3 (Jun 27 2008 - 14:45:35)

CPU:   PPC823EZTnnB2 at 50 MHz: 16 kB I-Cache 8 kB D-Cache
Board: TQM823LDB0A3-E50I.311
DRAM:  16 MB
FLASH: ## Unknown FLASH on Bank 2 - Size = 0x00000000 = 0 MB
 4 MB
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Net:   SCC ETHERNET
PCMCIA:   No Card found

The module has four AMD L160DB90VI onboard.
Compiled u-boot after "make TQM823L_config" without modifications.

- Anything I'm missing here?
- Was this answered before?

Thanks much for your help to point me in the right direction.

Tom
--
Linux hackers are funny people: They count the time in patchlevels
E-Mail: mailto:tmaenner at aehr.com