[U-Boot-Users] ppc4xx: New testing branch for EBC/UIC consolidation work

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Sat Jun 28 14:26:43 CEST 2008

I just uploaded a new branch "ebc-uic-consolidate" to the u-boot-ppc4xx
custodian repository:

http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-ppc4xx.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ebc-uic-consolidate

This work does quite a lot of cleanup to the common 4xx headers. Also the UIC
interrupt handler has undergone bigger changes too. This is tested on all
sorts of 4xx variants (Sequoia, Kilauea, Canyonlands, Taishan). I don't
expect real problems on other existing platforms. But please give it a try
and let me know if you have any comments.

My plan is to push this into the master branch for merging into Wolfgangs repo
in the next merge window in a few weeks.

Best regards,
Stefan

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de