[U-Boot-Users] disable networking and flash

Ben Dillingham ben.dillingham at mail.com
Mon Jun 30 10:57:04 CEST 2008

Hello all,

It seems very difficult to find documentations about u-boot(or I'm simply
out of luck).  I would like to get the simplest u-boot code working, but
the current image is too big.  What is the best(quickest) way to disable
the network and flash capability, leave out only the basic mcu init and
serial port so that I can download to the board and verify my toolchain
and memory are working fine?  The cloest board I can find is the incaip
board.

Best Regards,

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!