[U-Boot-Users] Altera Stratix II

eran liberty eran.liberty at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 22:32:22 CET 2008

Both of you (Wolfgang and Brent) Provided me with some new angle to think of...

I believe I will prefare crippling the CFI over Crippling the flash
eeprom as I believe it will be easier on our production team... But I
will have to play with it some more...

In the past I had my own flag I called CONFIG_FORCE_FLASH SIZE.
Suppose I will come with a way to cripple the CFI to work as it should
in the latest version, would you like such a feature integrated in the
u-boot for all?

Liberty