[U-Boot-Users] NAND flash programming via BDI2000 for ppc440epx.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Sun Mar 9 14:51:21 CET 2008

Hi:

BDI2000 doesn't support NAND flash programming. However it's possible
using BDI2000 to load some code to RAM and then run it. This code can do
practically anything including NAND programming. Does somebody have such
code for ppc440epx CPU?

To that end I could use u-boot itself if I could make it run directly
from RAM... just to program NAND. However it's not simple thing to do
for ppc440... but may be somebody has done it?

Thanks,

Leonid.