[U-Boot-Users] MPC8548E 4G SDRAM support

Subbu Linux subbu.linux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 17:35:41 CET 2008

Hi Guys,
I posted couple of days back in linux-ppc to know whether its possible to
support 4GB SDRAM in u-boot and Linux using the 36bit Physical address
suport provided by e500v2 core, though i tried in u-boot moving SDRAM base
address at 0x1_0000_0000, I found that Ethernet driver is not working, may
be Buffer descritors are not able to get base address of the ram as it
assumes to be RAM with in 4GB.
I need some key pointers.
I am also open if someone is confident in PPC u-boot and want to join me in
executing this as project.

Thanks,
Subbu