[U-Boot-Users] [MIPS] cpu/mips/cache.S: Introduce NESTED(), LEAF() and END()

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 17 22:12:28 CET 2008

In message <47DE8444.3060603 at ruby.dti.ne.jp> you wrote:
> These macros have been widely used by MIPS assemblers, and of course
> make codes more readable and easily maintainable.

I have to admit  that  for  me  the  resulting  code  is  NOT  better
readable.  Indead of just reading a single source file, I now have to
look up a header file for a number of macros.

Speaking for myself, I don't see an improvement.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Cigarette, n.: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a  bit  of
tobacco in between.