[U-Boot-Users] ARM custodian change

Nicolas Ferre nicolas.ferre at atmel.com
Thu Mar 20 18:36:08 CET 2008

Ulf Samuelsson <ulf.samuelsson <at> atmel.com> writes:

> > Too bad. I think it would be a good idea, if "they" would try to work with
> > the "official" U-Boot community again. Now with the custodian framework in
> > place, some problems of the past should be solved.
>
> I 'bcc' our own "Jean-Christophe" (Zettel) running the AT91 apps team
> and he will have to discuss with the S/W team and decide.

"We" (the AT91 S/W team) are glad to work with the "one and only" U-Boot
community. It is the first step to move to the last codebase that is the
hardest.

The work done by Stelian Pop to integrate AT91CAP9 shows the way for all
AT91SAM9 support. We will for sure work with Stelian Pop, Jean-Christophe
Plagniol-Villard , yourself the whole AT91 U-Boot community to have a smooth
transition to the latest codebase.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Ferre