[U-Boot-Users] Using u-boot to launch vxworks

Zvika Vered gsk19 at bezeqint.net
Sat Mar 22 22:11:25 CET 2008

Hello,

I ran u-boot on Xilinx ML405 board. It runs from flash and relocates to RAM.
I want to use u-boot to launch a vxworks ELF image.
The vxworks image is Ok. If I download it using JTAG and run it vxworks runs.
But when I try to run it using U-boot I have problems.

I tried the following sequnece:
1. tftpboot - download the ELF image via TFTP. The image is downloaded OK
2. elfboot - I tried also using vxboot.

I get a u-boot crash. Vxworks is not loaded.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks,
Zvika Vered
IAI \ ELTA